A moment to
I started off really reserved and Wayne State has made me push myself beyond my limits.Roberta Ukavwe, B.S. in Nursing, College of Nursing
Since its founding, Wayne State University has been a place of opportunity. Generations of students who were the first in their families to attend college, along with decades of students who define the term “non-traditional,” have come to our university to learn, grow and achieve.
This is Wayne State’s greatest offering—preparing students for personal and professional success and providing a path to excellence for those with the drive and talent to make a difference in their own lives and an impact on the world.
An investment in this priority helps students thrive. It positions Wayne State as the place where students can put classroom ideas into practice. Support for initiatives such as scholarships and study abroad programs allow every student to be able to afford college, complete their degree and obtain the tools for success.
This is inspire, and it is the enduring legacy of Wayne State.
- A veteran in serving others
- 150 years of scholarship opportunities
- Getting down to business
- The right place for a new beginning
- Being able to focus on learning
- An argument for real-world experience
- Learning from the experienced
- Inspiring others to pursue an education
- Hands-on learning with internships
- In training to help others